THE BREEDER OF BRITISH SHORTHAIR CATS AND BRITISH LONGHAIR CATS OF SILVER SHADED, GOLDEN SHADED, AND CHINCHILLA COLORS WITH BLUE AND GREEN EYES. WE OFFER KITTENS FOR SALE AND ADOPTION. OUR CATTERY IS LOCATED IN WASHINGTON STATE, USA
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
1. This cat is being entrusted to you a forever home. Under no circumstances will this cat be sold, leased, or given to any pet shop, animal shelter, humane society, cat rescue program, research laboratory, or all similar types of facility engaged in the business of animals, for whatever reasons or purposes. This cat cannot be neglected, abused, or otherwise mistreated and will not be denied veterinary care at any time if needed to maintain ongoing good health. The cat will receive constant and kind human attention. The cat will be provided with a scratching post or/and cardboard scratchboard, as well as plenty of toys and must be kept indoors and must not be allowed to roam free outside. This cat cannot be surgically mutilated in any way (demeowing, tail docking, ear cropping). It is Buyer’s responsibility to slowly transition the cat to its new home. The buyer acknowledges that some cats may take longer than others to adjust to their new surroundings.
2. The cat must be picked up or shipped by the of age when ready for a new home, at least the prior arrangements made by both parties. If the kitten is not picked up by 16 weeks of age or the remaining balance is not paid, the reservation will be cancelled. The animal mentioned above will be fully released by the seller to the buyer upon receiving the full amount of the purchase price. All funds must be cleared to proceed.
3. The seller is not liable for digestive responses due to dietary changes as well as to contents and ingredients found in pet foods or manufacturing process, quality of water, etc. The seller does not take responsibility for environmental issues and impact of living organisms that can be obtained from anywhere and at any time.
4. The seller agrees to provide the healthy animal and free from symptoms of transferable diseases and haven’t been exposed to them which will be stated in the Health Certificate issued and signed in original ink by accredited veterinarian. Actual health exam will be performed on the day of release to protect both parties and the cat. The seller shall release the cat with the current health records including vaccinations, microchip#, dewormings and external parasite treatment. If the cat has been examined by the vet within 72 hours after receiving and found to be ill, the seller will reimburse the buyer for a basic treatment.
5. The buyer agrees to alter this cat by 8 months of age and shall not use this cat for breeding without breeding rights. Seller must forward the kitten’s registration paperwork in Buyer’s name after veterinary proof confirming spay/neuter is received.
6.The seller gives a one-year genetic guarantee. Unfit for sale certification must be accompanied by all veterinary documentation which support the diagnosis, If the cat is found to be showing signs of congenital malformation which adversely affects the length or quality of the animal’s life within 12 months from the birth. This guarantee covers both genetic and congenital causes including feline infectious peritonitis. Should kitten/cat die at any time after possession and while this health guarantee is in force, a necropsy is required and the results to be given to the seller in writing from the veterinary professional that performed the necropsy. This guarantee specifically excludes all costs in relation to shipping and veterinary expenditures. Upon the conditions above, the seller guarantees to replace the cat from the next available litter.